Service Coordinator – Antibes, France
As a service coordinator you will be responsible for the aftersales and all other service activities required. You have a few years of experience in (maritime) project management and you are not afraid of new challenges. With your adventurous mindset, you will become a part of an innovative, dynamic and international organization.
Our client is part of the high-end market in integration of luxurious technology on luxurious yachts. They stand-out above the rest by making the satisfaction of the guest a priority, through diverse services and products with a broad worldwide network in the service industry.
Through the integration of luxurious technological products like AV/IT-systems, the experience of the client is optimal during the duration of the stay on their superyacht. The innervational systems and services are made to the ideal customization made for the client.
It is an international company with the HQ located in Amsterdam. The base work location for the service coordinator is located in the headquarters of Southern France. Here you receive international tasks that take place overseas.
What will you be doing as a Service Coordinator?
You have a communicative role where you coordinate between existent & new clients, your fellow colleagues, system installation engineers, IT engineers and the logistics and purchase department. Within this organization you will be working as one big family. Proud of their innovative technological projects.
Your responsibilities as a service coordinator will be:
– gathering of client questions and/or queries, giving advice and taking action where/when required.
– planning and co-ordinating service tasks.
– visiting already existing clients for ongoing service tasks and aftersales upgrade offers.
– acquisition of new orders and refit projects with new clients.
– problem solving with existing clients.
– execution of onboard surveys
What we expect from you as a Service Coordinator?
You are eager to focus on solving technical service difficulties. You are not afraid of a challenge and can independently solve the given service tasks. In addition you also thereby have the knowledge and experience in the AV/IT profession.
In order to carry out the general tasks as a service coordinator, it is important that you:
– bachelor degree, preferably Electro technical Engineering background
– Experience in (maritime) project management
– Knowledge of the following areas is a plus:
• A/V setups and cabling, A/V matrix: conventional and DM
• Control/Programming, Crestron (including DM), Lutron, AMX, Savant
• Office IT, IT setups and cabling, Wi-Fi networks
• Satellite communication setups and cabling, VSAT, TVRO
• Security setups and cabling, CCTV systems
Who are you as a Service Coordinator?
– a professional, friendly and dedicated colleague
– willing and able to travel abroad for short and long term
– you have a good problem solving mindset
What we have to offer for our next Service Coordinator?
You as service coordinator join a team with an informal and ambitious atmosphere. In addition you become part of the growth of an innovative, international company who’s attention focuses on your professional career growth and development. You work in a full-time position with dayshifts and a good salary with great secondary working conditions.
Do you believe that the position of service coordinator is a match made in heaven for you? Apply now! For more information call, e-mail or even Whatsapp the recruiter Raydon Lange.
Contact person : Raydon Lange
Tel. Number : 0031 85 803762 (also WhatsApp)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org